Who is the Thief of Destiny?

Inspiration

The effect of Procastination

.....I should do this thing now but I'll rather have it done tomorrow....I am to submit a business analytic data to my boss on Monday morning, today is Saturday, I still got Sunday...I have a business idea in my head but I have got no time to write it down today, tomorrow will be a better day to do that...My exams are coming up next week...I'll start reading two days time...Today is filled up, tomorrow will be a better day to do it right...What a shame!

It is a pity to say that many people have failed in their life, business, relationship and what may, just because they procrastinate a lot. Delaying what should have been done today or in a self-hour for a later date or time is deadlier than death itself and it should be feared and abstained like plague!! 

Many had failed and may never be successful in life due to this menace. According to a procrastination psychologist, procrastination may result in stress, a sense of guilt and crisis, severe loss of personal productivity, as well as business and social disapproval for not meeting responsibilities or commitments. In fact, it may combine and create further procrastination.

I am not here to castigate anyone or to say am not guilty of this once or twice in my life time, but I think if care is not taken, it may destroy one's life. According to 'www.mindfithypnosis.com

"there is, in counseling psychological circles those who see people who exhibit chronic procrastination as a sign of an underlying psychological disorder." 

As you can see, it is totally bad to delay things needed done now for another time without any justifiable reason.

For us to be productive in our career, business, relationship and society at large, procrastinator must learn how to raise the value placed on certain priorities that needed done. For your information, procrastination is a sign of laziness that can lead to poverty and God knows what such a person may end up becoming. 

A stitch in time, they say, saves nine...Get up...Get it done...Don't delay...Step up your priority checklist...raise that muscle before it get frizzled. 

Believe me, your friends, parents, partner or boss aren't happy with the way you procrastinate.  They think you are lazy, irresponsible, low willpower and a person with low ambition.

What a pitiful pity!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SWOT Analysis of Men Over Women

Speak Out